Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Is Video Marketing Challenging to make?

Hello!  Businesses (especially entrepreneurs and small-scale ones) may find it intimidating and overwhelming to use Video Marketing to promote their products and services.  The truth is:  It's not easier than you thought!  I spent a couple of hours doing research.  Nailed down to 1-3 and signed up for a free account (basic ones but functional).  Most come with complimentary templates and they're great to suit my needs.

Here it comes a crispy and "cute" one:



http://youtu.be/D5crgAjeuKk

It's not me who said it's "cute" .. feedback from a few friends .. smile ..  Enjoy!

Did I mention I have completed a Social Media Marketing certificate program?  Its shortest roadmap is a 13-week one.  I finished all modules within 8 days.  Oh well, it's very demanding you can imagine.  I have been practicing what I learned and there're amazing tools out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment