Thursday, August 7, 2014

What's Next?

Upon completion of my second book "WHY I Better BE" on 2 August (it's available on Amazon), I just finished the book cover design of my third book "Taming The Dragons".



You can tell from the book cover that I am going to share The Fiedlers' experiences on the Den.  We were there two times, namely Season VIII and Season IX.  I will cover what happened.   For example, our preparation for the audition, filming, and post-air experiences.  What're the differences between the first and second pitches?  I am glad to share our journey inclusive of tips to those who may consider visiting the Den one day.

Our disclosure agreement will end upon airing of the Second Chance episode in early January (usually the first or second Wednesday).  We will know in December if our pitch will be aired.  In any event, we will be free to share our experience after the Second  Chance episode is aired.  I will prepare a short announcement once I have the exact release date of "Taming The Dragons".  Please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment